Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Effective study methods Part 2


Effective study methods
Part 2
My time management secret: My secret is to use time wisely. I know that on certain days I do not have time to run errands or hang out with friends even. Each day I do not have time of each minute is used for something. One thing that works really well for me is to write everything down, I mean everything. I write down if I’m going to email people, write down if I’m going letters, or study. It works for me when I have a planner that goes by the days and shows me what I am going to be doing every day. Knowing what I have to do every day. Knowing what I have to do every day helps me plan out my week and my days. If I know that I don’t have time on Tuesday, I will try to get more things done on Monday or Sunday. I plan ahead. When I'm on the road, I bring my books and read on the bus/plane/hotel room. Missing class professors they are usually nice about having to turn things in late or not being in class.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment