Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012


A day at the park

 

As a usual me and my brother walk to a park that is just a couple of blocks away from my home. We walk from my house. But when it’s hot , my mom takes us in the car.   As soon as we get to the park we run towards the basketball courts. I always see friends of mine. I usually take my old ripped orange basketball. I’ve had it since I started to play ball at my school. I truly do love my sport., and I can say I’m committed. I am just waiting for my new school I am attending now to try out and become one of my schools athletes. I play almost everyday. I think that’s one of the reasons I am getting tanned. My mom makes me wear sun block. I hate it. After I play with my friends I say goodbye. And I take time to play with my brother. His passion is soccer. I am not so good  

No comments:

Post a Comment